1/13/17

2017 Lolita Wardrobe post ♥

As most of lolitas all over the world - I am making a wardrobe post. It is an event that takes place in January each year. This is going to be my first one. I decided to do it mostly to see how much progress I will have made next year. When I closed my blog in 2013, I had stopped collecting lolita clothes. I have started buying things since 2016's fall again, so this is going to be the time my wardrobe finally may enlarge!

So let's see my base for development! 💝

One piece dresses:


Mystery Garden/Astral Lantern

My most precious piece ✨ It is inspired by some brand pieces, but overall design is mine.


Mystery Garden/Astral Lantern

Yep, it is a Mary Magdalene replica. Honetly I love it and don't regret having it, but I wouldn't order a replica once again. I never hide the fact that it is a replica, but the quality is so good it could be mistaken with an original one.


Bodyline L362

A versatile black one-piece.

Jumperskirts:



Mystery Garden/Astral Lantern

Perfect for classic lolita look or toned-down sweet. 


Souffle Song

The newest dress in my wardrobe. I bought it second-hand for half the price, even though seller stated it was never worn - and probably never was, because the condition is perfect 💖


Bodyline L322

Very cute Bodyline dress that is perfect for more casual looks. 


Bodyline L562

I love cats - so I had to get it especially when prices were so low on Bodyline's sale. 

Skirts:


Bodyline Fairy in the forest

It is an older piece, which is not available on the site anymore. It was one of my first lolita pieces! I still love it, although I mostly wear it with some casual clothes in the summer.


Bodyline

This one is also not available in the store anymore. It is a lovely hime-ish piece!

Blouses & cutsews:


Bodyline L373

Very cute blouse, although it is a pain to iron it and lace on the sleeves is a bit scratchy.


Taobao

I really love this one, even though lace is kind of cheap. It is not that noticable luckily.


Taobao

I got this one recently off Glitzy Wonderland and it's really lovely 💕 I need to get more pieces with princess sleeves!


Taobao
The details of the neckline are super cute ♥


Offbrand

This one is not essentialy lolita, but it can make coordinate more interesting in my opinion.

Boleros & cardigans:


Taobao

It is cute, yet I have never worn it. 


Offbrand


Offbrand

Shoes:


Bodyline


Offbrand

I like wearing some cute pumps with lolita.

Bags:


Offbrand/taobao/vintage

Sadly the heart bag is not an original BTSSB, I got it second hand a few years ago.

Accessories:




Everything is offbrand or handmade

I haven't shown my legwear, because I mostly wear some offbrand tights and it would be difficult to show them well. 

My wardrobe goals for this year are:

- more tops overall, both blouses and cardigans/boleros
- more pieces that would be suitable for daily wear
- more dark and rich colors
- getting black lolita flats
- getting a black classic bag
- less bodyline and more taobao
- maybe getting my first brand piece*

*I wonder if it is even worth it to be honest. I am not willing to spend more than 100-120$ on a piece (shipping included). For that price I could get some second hand brand pieces, but they are mostly rather basic designs. However taobao brands have some really beautiful designs which are easy to fell in love with for the price mentioned. So I am really leaning towards those indie brands. But we'll see!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wardrobe! I love the red OP (despite it being replica) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so great to see you posting again! Your wardrobe is dreamy, like from a fairytale. I just adore the first piece especially...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sakura bag though... *.*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 Kaori in Wonderland , Blogger