1/1/17

Happy New Year 2017! πŸŽ‰

After 3 years I have decided to go back to blogging. I had to delete all the previous posts what really saddens me. I had to, because some time ago, when I was inactive, I was annoyed that all photos from my blog appear on Google+, even when blog is set to private. I don't use Google+, but I accidentally created the account and it is connected to my mail. It was kind of bothersome. But now when I am back to blogging, it's not a problem, because the blog is public again.

I hope to be more active than I used to be back then. Mostly because I can finally fully indulge in a hobby of mine, which is lolita fashion. Last year I have left my university to get a job and it was the best decision of 2016. It's so good and comforting to finally have a full-time job, that I enjoy and it allows me to be fully independent!

Also many people complain about 2016, but honestly it was one of the best, if not the best year of my life. My life has become stable and safe, yet so full of fun and adventures.

To make a fresh start, I would like to share my favourite photos of 2016 πŸ’•
















Most of them are shot by my boyfriend :)

What am I going to post next? Probably my lolita wardrobe πŸ’–

Happy 2017!



2 comments:

Copyright © 2016 Kaori in Wonderland , Blogger