2/3/17

Meet the lolita meme~

Spanish lolita community has created a meme similar to the "meet the artist" one. It is a cute idea, so I decided to join!


I could probably add more to the "love" and "hate" segments, but these are the first things that came into my mind.

As I mentioned cat prints, I have recently ordered a new dress:

I was eyeing this dress for a while. There was also a darker colorway, which was more interesting to coordinate, but it was sold out. Maybe it was for the best, because this one is cuter in my opinion. 

I have also ordered a few things along with it. So prepare for the review! 💖
These aren't shipped yet, so probably I'll see my items in the end of February at the earliest.

3 comments:

  1. It is a good way to introduce yourself. Or icebreaker to meet new people.

    Cat prints is the new strawberry print, everyone has one(even I have). They are lovely, but there is so many other animals I want to see in a print. But pumpkincat's version is pretty combined with matroyaskas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, unfortunately I was a bit too fast >.< My shopping service confirmed it is available, I payed for it and after few days (it was Lunar New year time) they said that it got sold in the meantime and refunded my money :( I chose another dress (unfortunately not a cat print ;-;), but I think I won't be editing my post and just write all the story in my review when I get all my stuff.

      Delete
    2. Auch. Hopefully the new dress would arrive without further complications.

      Delete

Copyright © 2016 Kaori in Wonderland , Blogger