2/15/17

Valentine's Day 💞

I am a victim of an Instagram's ad! Never again~

We were wondering with my boyfriend where to go on Valentine's day, as I love all the cheesy holidays. We were thinking of a good traditional night in a cinema, but there was only Grey everywhere and um... I am not a fan.

I saw an ad on Instagram of a cool place serving cute pancakes. They said every pancake on Valentine's Day is going to be heart-shaped! ♥
It suited Valentine's atmosphere well, so we decided to go there.

It was a good opportunity to wear lolita fashion, and so I did.


I am sorry for phone camera pictures, but it was already late. The light was poor and we didn't have much time to take proper photos.
My boyfriend is quite skilled, so I hope in the future there will only be good quality photos he took! 

Anyway this is what I was wearing yesterday. I decided to go with the red one piece, a beret and thick tights as it was a warm option. I really missed wearing lolita~ 
Main reason why I love this fashion is that I feel really beautiful in it and I like seeing my reflection everywhere. There was a woman who was staring at me and said that I looked really beautiful in my coordinate and like I came from some movie. It was so nice and such reactions are also the reason I like to wear these clothes. 

The restaurant wasn't so nice. It was a small place with small tables. Our food barely fit! 



Huh? Where are the heart-shaped pancakes? To be honest yesterday I totally forgot about it that they were supposed to be heart-shaped. But now I remember! It is kind of disappointing. Well, at least they were still looking cute. And that was it. Pancakes were not fluffy enough and too sweet for my taste. I wasn't able to eat everything. But the tea was good...

I still had much fun that day and now we know where not to go next time, haha. 


2 comments:

  1. Pancakes! Shame about them being too sweet, but at least they look appropriate for Valentine's Day. And you looked great, red suits you so well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! well I could anticipate it as I'm not much into sweet stuff ;p I mean I like sweets, but to some extend :D

      Delete

Copyright © 2016 Kaori in Wonderland , Blogger